MONDAY CRUSH | Solid + soft


We are celebrating Easter Monday with my family in Italy: the last day before heading back to Barcelona. It was a crazy week at work because of the Earth Day events we organized for children. We are knackered but happy everybody enjoyed a lot the laboratories and exhibition we hosted. 

Because of this, I didn't manage to post a lot last week but I promise I will share with you some great spots this week and the next one because there will be so much going on. In fact, Gudy Herder from Ecletic Trends will host a Interior Style and Trend Workshop next Saturday in Barcelona and I cannot wait to see what she has organized! There were so many requests she decided to open two new dates (one for Spanish speakers and another for English ones), so go and check her blog because I'm sure they will be great!

In the meanwhile, let's enjoy this beautiful Monstera print from All The Way To Paris available at Stillenben shop: already in my wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment